Contributions to the Gallery: Ari Schmidt, Gilberto Florentino, José de Lima, Katherine Carvalho, Max Mafaldo, Paula Geórgia
Barra de Cunhaú and Baía Formosa
Barra de Cunhaú
If you were on South coast still don’t let met Baia formosa and the nearby beaches.Tthe buggy ride is an excellent choice, since the view and stop locations are sensational.
If the tide is low the route must be done by the seaside. Imagine you knowing a sea turtle preservation project, whose species are comb and green? These beautiful turtles use these beaches in the area to spawn. Enjoy seeing these beautiful images of nature.
Continue the script until the Coca-Cola lagoon and the Sagi Beach, which lies on the border with the State of Paraíba. Many natives offer canoe trips through the mangroves, where, with a dose of will, you can make a delicious mud bath. It’s worth checking out.
Duration of walk: Approx. 7hrs
Departures on Wednesdays
R$ 80.00 per person
Boat trip R$ 35.00 per person
Buggy Ride in Baia Formosa R$ 65.00 per person.
* Values just quoted, subject to change at the time of booking;
Children from 0 to 5 years do not pay.
Children from 6 to 11 years old pay 50% of the values.
* Optional are not included in the value of the ride;
Learn the 5 reasons for better decision to purchase online:
- Your purchase is guaranteed by PayPal of Uol.
- Buying in advance you pay less, leaving it to the last minute the chances of having change in value are great.
- The tours are limited, not always when you get here will have availability.
- You’re guaranteed that you can cancel free of charge until 3 days before the ride, and we will refund all your money back.
- Zero risk for you in case you cancel after 3 days of term, returned 80%.
What are you waiting for?
Ensure your trips now, with 100% satisfaction.